1956 Beechcraft G Bonanza
|5369 Total Time
||2220 Engine E-225-8
|281 on Hydraulic prop installation since new
||Prop installed new at Piqua Ohio in 1999
|N4440D s/n 4556
Paint- Allover white with medium orange and dark orange
stripes. Fair to poor condition. No evidence of surface corrosion. No internal
corrosion problems. No hail damage, decent glass except windshield.
Interior- Red vinyl trim with Black fabric inserts.
Rear seat condition good, front seats poor.
Avionics- All Factory New Avionics Installed in 1997 with new antennas.
- King KMA-24 audio Panel with Marker Beacons
- Dual King KX-155 Digital Flip Flop Nav-Coms
- Dual KI204 Rectilinear Indicators with dual Glide Slope
- King KR-87 Digital ADF with remote indicator
- PS Engineering PM2000 4 place stereo intercom with separate music input
capability for both the front and rear seats
- GEM Insight 603 Digital Engine Monitor
- Avionics Master Switch
- Two built in connectors for Bose Series II noise canceling headsets, headsets
- Century I Autopilot
- High Speed type blade VOR Antennas
- Upgraded circuit breaker Panels
- Jack to allow use of portable Nav-com in cockpit.
- Digital Tachometer
- One piece windshield
- M model style wing tips
- Cleveland brakes
- Battery box modification into engine compartment
- SVS III back up vacuum system
- Whelen Strobe
- Newer Style control yoke
- Beryl D'Shannon pilot window and frameless opening.
- Hartzell hydraulic constant speed prop
- Berly D'Shannon Air/Oil Separator
- Sunrise Full Flow Oil Filter Mod.
- Annual inspection due 2/1/03
- Excellent complete and original logs
- No damage history
The WOW Factor: Over 12,000 in recent King Digital Avionics.
Over 15,000 for Hydraulic Prop,
Priced to sell wholesale at $29,000 Firm.
Unterman Aviation Consulting
www.unterman-aviation.com -or- firstname.lastname@example.org